In this project I had to edit the footage of a film my classmates and I shot. First I sorted all of the shots into bins along with the sound effects. Next I synced up the audio. (The audio wasn’t really synced but they were all at similar spots.) Next I cut out the audio and footage I wasn’t going to use. After that I put an L cut at 0.05 and several more throughout the footage. Next I edited them together and fixed audio and color.
The Film Final Edit
What I Learned and Problems I Solved
Inn this project I learned how to create L and J cuts. I also established a creative workflow. I did’t show the visual when they were looking at the script and used different angles when they did.